Lifeline's Peanut Butter Drive:
A simple, fun, community event for all ages!
Hungry bellies and malnutrition are part of everyday life for kids and families in Haiti. But, with your help, Lifeline's nutrition clinics are meeting those needs!
Since 2002, you have collected and donated over 350,000 jars of peanut butter and countless other items needed in Lifeline's nutrition clinic in Haiti. We say "thank you" and "keep it coming!"
How YOU can join the fun!
Collect & donate peanut butter!
Donate any brand or type of peanut butter; 16-18 oz jar size is preferred. You can get others involved and coordinate a drive at your church, school, workplace or organization (scouts, 4-H, rotary, etc), or simply your gather friends & family! Then drop off your peanut butter at Lifeline's Ohio office.
As a reminder: Lifeline ships peanut butter to Haiti year-round, so you can host your drive any time of the year!
Help ship the peanut butter to the kids in Haiti!
Go above & beyond with your peanut butter drive and ask everyone to donate a quarter for each jar of peanut butter donated. (It costs $0.25 to ship 1 pound of supplies to Haiti) Or simply donate online to assist with shipping costs to send peanut butter and other important ministry supplies to Haiti. If you can handle it, take the Quarter Back Challenge!
The Sticky Stats: Filling Hungry Bellies in Haiti
- 500 toddlers receive a weekly supply of peanut butter in nutrition clinic; other nutritious foods high in iron and protein are given when available (such as sun-dried raisins, canned meats and/or other nutritious foods high in iron and protein).
- 250+ families receive peanut butter each week in the Family Nutrition Program.
- 500+ malnourished, pregnant, and anemic women receive peanut butter, grains and ABC Food each week at clinic. Canned meat and sun-dried raisins are also given when available.
- 50+ Infants (old enough to eat it) receive peanut butter each week in clinic.
- Each month, Lifeline's Children's Home receives 75 jars.
- During disasters, thousands of jars are distribted through Lifeline's Disaster Relief Program.
- Several hundred jars are given out quarterly to very needy children in our schools.
- Lifeline shares peanut butter with many other missions in Haiti.
Helpful promo items you can download for your drive: