Lifeline takes a picture of your sponsored child
receiving the gifts you sent!
Your photos are available online to download and share. We will email you when the photos are available.
How to access your sponsor child's gift photos &/or measurements:
1) First, go to www.Lifeline.Smugmug.com
- For measurements: click on the country and then the year
2) Next, "search" using your account number.
- In the "Search" box, located towards the top center of the screen, type in your account number. You must include "AN" before your number, such as "AN12320"
- After you type in your account number, press "Enter" on your keyboard. One or more photos should appear. These are all the photos associated with your sponsor AN (account number) and they are in no particular order.
3) Finally, view & save your photo:
- Click on one of the gift photos and the photo becomes larger on the right side of the screen.
- Under the photo are various options:
- "Share" - click here for options to tweet, share on facebook, email, etc.
- Download your photo - click the arrow icon, which is under the photo on the right side. You'll then be prompted by your computer's settings to begin the download, depending on your internet security settings on your computer.
- If you have more than one sponsor photo, go back to your previous webpage and repeat the process of sharing and/or downloading each photo.
Enjoy these precious pictures of your sponsored children!!
Other Important Information:
- Send us your current email address! We want to keep you updated on your sponsored child and updates about the sponsorship program. Sign up for Lifeline's email newsletters online or contact News@Lifeline.org.
- Photo error? Occasionally mistakes occur where photos are identified incorrectly or the wrong child comes; sometimes a family member comes to receive a gift if a child is ill or away visiting with family. If you have questions or concerns about your photo, simply contact