Balls, Cars/Trucks, Dolls/Clothing, Dominoes, Flutes, Hair Bows/Barrettes, Hand-held Games, Harmonicas, Jacks, Jump Ropes, Kites & String, Magic Slates, Marbles, Modeling Clay, Play Dishes, Puzzles, Soccer Balls, Wallets, Watches
Book bag, Chalk & Chalkboard (small), Colored Pencils, Coloring Books, Crayons, English/French Dictionary, English/Spanish Dictionary, Erasers, Flash Cards, Glue, Lunch Boxes, Markers, Notebooks, Pencil Sharpeners, Pencils, Pens, Plastic bowl & lid for lunch (large), Rulers, Scissors, Tablespoon (large) for lunch, Water Paints
Canned Meat (small), Clothing (details below), Granola Bars, Hair Brushes, Jewelry (pierced ears), Mirrors, Nutritious Snacks, Peanut Butter, Perfumes & Powders, Raisins (sun-dried), Sewing Kits (small), Soap (antibacterial), Stationery (small), Shower Caps, T-Shirts (Christian themes), Toothbrush & Paste, Twin sheet set & mattress cover, Vitamins (children & infant)
*Include extra batteries for toys requiring batteries.
Gifts not accepted:
- Liquids, such as shampoo, bubble blow, etc.
- Toy weapons or toys of violent nature (guns, knives, etc)
- Combustible items, lighters, matches, explosives of any type.
- Chocolate of any type
- "Pop top" type cans of meat, etc. ("Pop tops" can explode soiling or destroying the gifts)
- Books or games that require English to play or read (the children do not speak English). For Honduras books in Spanish; for Haiti, in French or their language of Creole (which are hard to find!). Books & games need to be non-violent, educational or spiritually enriching and wholesome in their content.