Education and evangelism are the primary focuses for mission trips in El Salvador. Additionally, there may be special activities like a VBS-type program, children’s ministry, sports ministry/camps, visits, and ministry with the Lifeline churches and house churches. Preaching/teaching opportunities may also be available.
Lifeline mission trips are tailor-made to each team's strengths and abilities, while also maintaining standard activities that provide a comprehensive experience on the mission field. Each participant:
- shares their own devotion with the mission team
- reaches out to the community through home visits
- participates in hands-on ministry projects
- worships with national Christians in their churches
- has an opportunity to teach children or adults through devotions, Bible studies or VBS
- enjoys a time of relaxation, site seeing and shopping for native cultural items
Additional ministry opportunities may be available based on the participant's profession, skills, or abilities, such as preaching, teaching, special music, etc.
Accommodations & Meals:
Accommodations will be in a hotel in San Salvador. Breakfast is provided at the hotel. Lunches may be sack lunches or prepared and served by ladies of the church where the team is working. Suppers are usually at an area restaurant. Cost of meals is included in the trip price. Transportation and driver are provided by the mission.
for more information about these trips!