Lifeline's "Homes for Haiti" Ministry gives you the opportunity to purchase a home for a needy Haitian family. Your gift provides a family with a durable, lasting home that will provide safety and security for many years to come.
Basic home details:
2-room 12'x24' cement block home. These homes are built by work teams and Haitian nationals on land supplied by the family who is receiving the house. Download the brochure for additional details on the home building process. Please note: all of the homes built by Lifeline stood firm during the 2010 earthquake.
- $4475 (US dollars) for homes purchased by check or EFT (save $150!)
- $4625 (US dollars) for homes purchased by credit card
- $4925 Canadian dollars
Note: Price increase was effective October 1, 2013
How can you help?
- Raise money from friends, family, co-workers, etc to build a home. You could host a "Buy a Brick" fundraiser.
- Go on a mission trip and help build the houses.
- Donate a home for a Haitian family in need. You can even join a mission trip to Haiti to dedicate the finished home!
Begin the Building Process!